Due to the increasing workload the above position is available to work within the finance department of a family owned group of companies.
Essentially this position is to assist the Financial Controller in developing the department and ensure that the senior management and directors have essential information on a regular basis.
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and previous experience.
The successful applicant will have a good knowledge of accounting procedures and will need to be able to cover all listed procedures. Previous experience of Sage 200 will be an advantage but not essential.
- Entering Purchase invoices.
- Reconciling Supplier statements.
- Processing supplier payments.
- Process invoices to customers.
- Updating customer invoices.
- Processing Customer receipts.
- Reconciling customer deposits.
- Update the cash books daily.
- Ensure that all Bank accounts are reconciled daily.
- Ensure with colleagues there is always phone cover in the department.
- Assisting with nominal reconciliations.
- Respond to changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
This list is not exhaustive but highlights the responsibilities of the Finance team to ensure all activities are covered.
Please apply to the Financial Controller with a current CV via Vacancies@dovegroup.co.uk
Due to expansion and promotions 2020 is becoming an exciting time for ourselves, with a vacancy for an energetic office junior / administrator to join the busy Samson Doors and Outdoor Living Installation department.
Working from our Wellingborough offices, you will be working within a team assisting with phone calls, administration and providing assistance to the current team in an expanding department. The role is considered to be a 40hrs per week 5 days a week position, but applicants with school / nursery commitments would also be considered.
The role will initially be for a 3 month trial period with a view to a long term placement, so a great opportunity to join a growing business and progress.
Contact 01933 229135 for an application form or send your CV to Vacancies@dovegroup.co.uk with all enquiries handled in strictest confidence. NO AGENCIES.