Your new Installation from AGD Systems comes with peace of mind
When you take delivery of your new installation, you receive a comprehensive warranty to ensure you enjoy your new installation.
A new installation represents an investment in your property, and you should undertake a quality check in natural daylight, not direct sunlight, whilst standing at 3 meters from the face of any panels installed, to view the overall appearance. The gate is acceptable, if, considering the facts below*, none of the following are readily visible on the face of any panels:
✓ Marks or distortions associated with the manufacturing process.
✓ Minor indentations, marks, or scuffs on the surface.
✓ Paint or blemishes
✓ Stain peeling, bleaching, or fading (the end user is responsible for the upkeep of the stain if and when it is needed NOT to any set period or warranty period)
✓ Natural wood grain cracks, splits, or knots
Our warranty protects you for 12 months from the moment of delivery, so if any part of your installation requires repair or replacement during this period, as a result of a manufacturing defect, the work will be done free of charge by ourselves.
There are also separate warranties to cover paintwork, corrosion, repaired or replaced parts and premature wear and tear.
This covers the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective due to manufacturing errors for 12 months. Repairs will be carried out by ourselves or an Authorized 3rd party.
We only use original replacement parts for warranty repairs. These parts meet our stringent quality and safety standards.
We also cover the paintwork against corrosion and defective work. If a problem is found, we’ll repair it free of charge, subject to approval under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Corrosion Protection Warranty
Your bodywork is covered against perforation by rust, depending on your Product manufacturer. However, surface rusting caused by scratches, abrasive or insufficient cleaning, isn’t covered.
Wear and tear
Items that are subject to wear and tear are divided into two categories, namely those specified for replacement or adjustment during scheduled maintenance and those that require replacement or adjustment dependent upon conditions of use.
Scheduled maintenance items
The parts listed below have a limited-service life and are either replaced or adjusted during scheduled maintenance operations. These parts are covered by the Base Warranty up to the first point at which replacement or adjustment becomes due.
• Drive belts
• Safety items such as Optical sensors, magnetic switches etc.
Wear and tear items
The items listed below have either a limited-service life or are subject to damage. However, these items are covered by the Base Warranty for up to one year:
• Runner and rollers
• Motorized operators
• Sealing Gaskets
• Adjustments, including but not limited to hinged adjustments, tightening, geometry adjustments and force adjustments are covered up to 1 months, from the date of installation.
Note: Friction related components are not covered when replacement is due to wear and tear, but they are covered against manufacturing defects for the duration of the Base Warranty.
While our warranties are comprehensive, there are some things we don’t cover.
We are not responsible for any repair or replacement that is required as a direct result of:
• Damage caused by neglect, flooding, accident, or any other improper use.
• Operator reset due to power failure/ interruption.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Batteries and lamps.
• Failure to properly maintain the product in accordance with manufacturer’s maintenance schedules and service instructions.
• Failure to properly maintain paint and bodywork by regular cleaning in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
• Unauthorized modifications of the installation or its components.
• Failure to rectify on a timely basis any paint or corrosion damage identified.
• Factors beyond our control, such as: airborne contamination, fire, Salts, Alkaline solutions, acids, storm damage, stone chips, scratches or the use of unsuitable cleaning agents.
• Repairs using methods that have not been approved by us or the Manufacturer.
• Failure to use genuine branded parts and fluids or, parts and fluids that match the quality of genuine original branded parts and fluids.
• Repairs by non-qualified persons.
• Removal of the product ID which may make the items unidentifiable.
Repairs covered by Warranties can be performed only by us except in case of emergency.